Friday 22 August 2014

The Liebster Award


First of all, I'm so sorry about my lack of posting. I've had some problems with my email password and couldn't log onto my Blog. Grr, frustrating! But I think its sorted now so I'M BACK... So be expecting more posts soon. 


So on my return I realised I'd been nominated for the very popular Liebster Award by two lovely bloggers 
I thought I would kill two birds with one stone and do both at the same time! So thank you ladies .. and don't forget to check out both their awesome blogs!! X

The Rules
1. Thank the person who nominated you by linking their blog.
2. Answer 11 questions the nominator gave to you.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
4. Create 11 questions for your nominees.
5. Let the nominees know they have been nominated by contacting them.

DimpleBug's Questions

1. If you could have a dinner party and invite anybody, dead or alive, who would it be?
Probably Cara Delevingne, she seems fun! If a guy, definitely Ed Westwick who plays the charming Chuck Bass! 

2. Do you have a foolproof beauty trick that you swear by, and what is it?
Heating up my eyelash curler! Just putting it under my hairdryer for a couple of seconds makes such a difference. Also, use 2 or more mascaras, I find one just isn't enough plus each mascara has a different speciality (thickness, length etc) so mixing and matching is great!

3. Why do you blog?
I love reading blogs and have done for a while but never really wrote any of my own posts! It's a great thing to do in my spare time and I love writing about my opinions in reviews etc. Plus its a great way to meet other fashion/make-up lovers! 

4. Who is your favourite actor or actress and why?
Actor = Johnny Depp, he is amazing at what he does and never fails to amaze me how he can play a wide range of such amazing characters!
 Actress = Rachel McAdams, the Vow, Mean Girls and The Notebook are some of my favourite films and she's just amazing! 

5.What kind of music do you listen to the most?
I listen to House music most of the time.. but when i'm in a bad mood I tend to listen to more slow, "sad" music! Follow my Soundcloud to hear some of the music i'm into! I follow back! 

7. Do you have any special talents or skills?
I wouldn't say so.. My mum always says i'm a computer wiz though and is forever making me do things for her!

8. What's been your proudest moment?
Probably getting my GCSE / A-Level results. I'm really not that confident and always doubt myself but end up doing much better than expected.

9. Tell us something weird about yourself.
I love watching documentaries about fish - no idea why, very weird I know! 

10. One thing you love about yourself.
I love my eyes! They are blue (which is my favourite colour) and doing eye-makeup is my favourite thing.

11. If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do?
Probably what most people would do such as go into clothes shops and steal everything, without hopefully being noticed! I'd also love to go into peoples houses and just see what they do when they are on their own ... In a non weird way haha!


Marina Paradis Questions

1. Why did you start blogging?
I've always read blogs and found them interesting, so I guess that was a main influence on me starting my own. I also find myself forever buying new clothes and makeup, and love pairing outfits together and even writing reviews. I'd love to start a youtube channel but I don't think i'd be that confident talking infront of a camera

2. What is your ideal blogging environment?
My favourite time and place to blog is in the evenings when i'm in bed with a cup of tea!

3. Do you have a signature scent?
I recently re-purchased Flora by Gucci - so you could say that would be my signature scent at the moment!

4. What is your favourite style era?
90's! Jeans, miniskirts. A lot of which is coming back into fashion these days.

5. Who is your favourite designer?
My favourite style pieces are handbags, so my favourite bag designer is Miuccia Prada! 
(Unforuntately I don't have my own - YET!)

6. What is the most amazing place you have been to?
Dubai! Amazing beaches, buildings and weather!

7. What is one advice you would give to your younger self?
Treat people how they treat you and don't try too hard and waste your time on those who wouldn't do the same for you. 

8. What is your all time favourite TV series?
At the moment, PRISON BREAK! But all time would have to be either The Walking Dead or Gossip Girl (of course)

9. If you could have brunch with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
Answered above ^

10. Summer or Winter?
Hot summer days (which we don't get much of in the UK) and holidays.
But winter fashion (big coats and hats are my favourite!)

11. If you could be any cartoon character who would it be?
 A minion!!


My Questions

1. Which beauty product could you not live without?
2. High end or drugstore makeup?
3. Which phone app are you addicted to? 
4. If you could marry and live happily ever after with ANY celebrity who would it be?
5. Who is your favourite TV Series character and why?
6. Handbags or shoes?
7. Most embarrassing song you have on your iPod/iPhone?
8. If you had £1000 to spend in ONE store, which one would it be?
9. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
10. Which celebrity do you dislike the most and why?
11. If you had 3 wishes granted, what would they be?

I Nominate

Sorry theres not 11 - but Thanks for reading! 




3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the nomination! My answers to your questions etc. are on my blog x

    Sian | shoppingiscardio.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. My answers to your questions are over on my blog:) thank you for nominating me!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these posts! Loving you blog chick! X

    http://themonkeyandthefrog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete