Wednesday 13 August 2014

PURPLE LIP CRAZY





Top to bottom: 
Rimmel London - Sugar Plum 086
MAC - Rebel
Avon - Wine Kiss
Revlon - 457 Wild Orchid
MAC - Heroine

So even though summer is known for its 'bright lips' trend where each brand releases a line of bright oranges, pinks and red lipsticks, I have been all for the darker colours this summer. Especially purple!
Everytime I see a new purple lipstick in the store in instantly fall in-love - and I have FINALLY got my hands on Mac Heroine! This lipstick is a gorgeous strong purple colour, and I believe its only recently been released in the UK as i've been looking for a few months in-store. And lets just say, i'm so glad I finally have my hands on it.
But other than Heroine, there are various purple-toned lipsticks I've bought which are really high quality and I have listed 5 of my favourite one! Most of these retail at much cheaper than MAC's £15.50 lipsticks and can be bought from most drugstores or online! 

BW x

6 comments:

  1. MAC Heroine looks soo good, it's definitely on my wishlist! I really love a purple lip too :)

    I've given you a follow!

    Louise / www.asseenonlouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a really lovely colour! Very wearable and I think its going to be really popular now its available in the UK. Thank you x :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Honey, I love your blog so I nominated you for the liebster award :) you can see the post I've written here http://dimplebug.com/miscellaneous/the-liebster-award/. Hopefully speak to you soon!

    Amie @dimplebug.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I have just uploaded now,http://dazzlinganddashing.blogspot.co.uk :)
      Love your blog too. xxx

      Delete
  3. Hi Beth, what a lovely post, I am currently obsessed with dark and purple lipsticks. Tom Ford do a beautiful one similar to MAC's Heroine, which is also on my wish list.
    You have wonderful blog (I love the layout), and I have just noticed you were already nominated but I also nominated you for the Liebster award! Hope you have great day,
    Marina xx

    http://marinaparadis.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo, I shall have to check that lipstick out!
      But thanks so much.. I have just done my upload http://dazzlinganddashing.blogspot.co.uk
      Your blog is also lovely.

      BW xxx

      Delete