Thursday 7 August 2014

Simple Summer Style






So as soon as I saw this awesome kimono/sheer button-up dress in Primark I insantly had to get it!! I love the pattern and colours and really helps brighten up a potentially plain outfit. 
I paired this with my black Missguided Tent Dress (a summer must-have!) which I think works really well contrasting against the patterned kimono.
This outfit is perfect for those long days out shopping - which is exactly what I wore it for - and therefore paired it with my new favourite bag. Surprisingly I found this in Next - a shop I never shop in! The white faux leather looks great against the black dress and is a massive change from my usual black shopper bags I always wear. Its spacious, light-weight and fashionable - everything you need in a handbag!

Dress - Missguided
Kimono - Primark
Bag - Next
Rings - Primark 
Sandals - Primark

BW X






No comments:

Post a Comment