Thursday 28 August 2014

Comfy Clothes for Back to School / College / Uni


So as most of us will know, its back to college/school/university soon!
I don't usually buy a bunch of new clothes, but I was recently looking on BooHoo.com and found they have some super nice, super cheap clothes which would be perfect for those lazy week days!

I ordered two oversized, v-neck tshirts which I think would look great with some white jeans (as shown) or patterned leggings and my plimsoles. Layering necklaces can also make this outfit look a little more chic and a little less lazy and slouchy... But these tops are super comfortable and a must-have for those last-minute outfit choices before heading out in the morning. Also, for £10?! They are a total bargain and are very similar to those sold in Topshop.

Now, I've also become a little smock/babydoll dress obsessed over the summer period! These dress-styles are very in-fashion lately and I think they are super cute - but most importantly VERY comfortable. I ordered three new dresses off BooHoo which I think would look super cute with tights and an oversized boyfriend style jacket for these colder months coming up? I've been dying to get an American Apparel babydoll dress, but don't want to spend £42 (wah!) so for now, these dresses will do the job as they look the exact same and are almost a fraction of the price - ranging from £5-£12!

BooHoo is full of fashionable and most importantly affordable clothes! So if your looking for a few new pieces for your wardrobe - check them out! 

(Images below of my clothes...)









Thanks for reading. Let me know if you would like to see a Back to School/College/Uni clothes lookbook :)

BW xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love comfy slouchy t-shirts when I'm stuck in lectures all day! Nothing worse than really constrictive clothes while you're sat for 9 hours a day. Just to let you know I've nominated you for a blogging award, the Liebster Award, all the information about it is on my blog for you.

    Danielle xx
    | Student to Staff Nurse |

    ReplyDelete